Sunday, October 18, 2009

Done up like a Dog's dinner


I've been planted in the center of quite the social scene. Yoga 3 nights a week, movie at the coffee house every night, Monday is volleyball, Wednesday is soccer, Friday is Rugby, tap dance is once a week, knitting another, the library is amazing, ski rentals, bicycle rentals, endless hiking trails, science lectures, tours, I could go on and on. But yes, I did come down here to work, and there is time for that. I'll be working 5 12 hour shifts per week. Sleep will come in the next life.

Saturday a group of us spent the night over a few bottles of wine and board games at the coffee house and this is what I looked like walking in. It was exceptionally chilly at -4F, -24F with the wind chill.

3 comments:

  1. omg - your gear totally outranks my silly volano protective devices! SO CUTE. Love the blog, but my Chianti isn't as good without you here to share. I'm probably going back to Merlot till I see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I miss those Chianti nights. I was drinking Shiraz here, but met Mr. Wiskey. OH BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a better social life than Anchorage had to offer, right? Great picture of you!

    ReplyDelete