Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am thankful for everything that I have,
and for everything that I don't.


I spent my morning (after work) volunteering in the kitchen with the bakers. This mixer is HUGE!


The baked goods here are a killer. I am thinking that it could be a good thing to spend more time with these guys in the future.


..and WOOLA.. whole wheat loaves of bread.


According to the calendar today is in fact Thanksgiving, however in reality it is just another working day. For reasons that I won't get into the station will be "celebrating" Thanksgiving on Saturday. Unable to resist the package Mom sent we devoured the chocolate goodies for a 2am snack while honoring my team whose game I won't be able to watch this weekend.


Watching the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment